1. Notice on intention of withdrawal of a student from the school must be given in writing one month in advance.
  2. On receipt of approval from the Principal Transfer Certificate will be issued and parents can collect the T.C. of their ward(s) after Three(Working Days) of the submission of the application.
  3. Transfer Certificate and Caution Money (if applicable) will be issued only after all outstanding dues have been paid.