School Curriculam CommitteeThe School Curriculum Committee would:
- Define activities for pedagogical practices.
- Evolve a plan of assessment and mechanism of feedback and reflection and ensure its implementation.
- Ensure that the textbooks/ reference materials are age appropriate, incorporate inclusive principles, gender sensitive, have valid content and do not contain any material which may hurt the sentiments of any community.
- Send the list of books to the Principal to take action as per para 2.4.7 (b) of the Affiliation Byelaws, 2018 of CBSE.
- It would also ensure that the reference materials reflect conformity with the underlying principles of the Constitution of India and are compliant with NCF-2005.
- Make sure that issues of gender, social, cultural and regional disparities are taken care of in the curriculum transaction.
- To prepare the list of notebooks for the Academic year.
- To ensure the distribution of split-up syllabus to students of all classes.
- To monitor the teaching-learning process.
- To monitor the upkeep of CCE documents.
- To monitor the conduct of Remedial class for low achievers.
|Sr No.||Name of Staff Members||Official Position||Department|
|1||Mr. Sarvda Nand Tiwari||PGT||Science|
|2||Mr. Ashutosh Sharma||PGT||Computer|
|3||Mr. Brijesh Tripathi||PGT||Hindi|
|4||Mr. Ravindra Nath Pandey||PGT||Mathematics|
|5||Mrs. Deepika Mishra||PGT||English|
|6||Mr. Pradeep Kumar Srivastav||PGT||Social Science|