Tyre Park is fixed outdoor play provisions that is of high quality, safe and offer a range of creative and physical activity.
Gross and fine motor skills are observed during children’s swing play. Gross motor skills include loco-motor, balancing, and body coordination. Children run and jump into swings and slides, push others, manipulate their bodies to gain extreme movement of swings, develop various pumping motions, and jump into and out of swings.
Fine motor skills include hand, arm, and finger coordination, grip strength, and circling motions of arms and legs. As children develop skills, they increasingly create novel ways of entering and exiting swings, pumping the swings, standing and sitting in swings, leaning and swaying to gain momentum.
- It affords each child a broad range of physical activity, assists with balance, co-ordination and increases confidence
- Our Tyre Park is tailor made.
- It is installed on sand area of the school
- Vandal resistant and virtually no maintenance
- Meets Healthy Schools Standards criteria and is backed by the Child Safety Foundation
- Comfortable and safe for everyone
- Children love them!