Fee Structure (Payable Quarterly)
|Class||Tuition Fee Quartely||Tuition Fee Yearly|
|Nursery to UKG||3600||14400|
|1st and 2nd||4950||19800|
|3rd to 5th||5550||22200|
|6th to 8th||6300||25200|
|9th to 10th||7350||29400|
|11th to 12th(Science)||8400||33600|
|11th to 12th(Commerce)||7650||30600|
|Computer fee class XI & 12th Optional||1500||6000|
- Registration fee : Rs. 6000/- to be deposited at the time of admission.
- School bus fee as per location of the pickup point.
- Cost of Prospectus with admission form Rs. 150/-
- Fee must be paid through 4 crossed (CTS) cheques in favour of TAKSHILA ACADEMY drawn on any “Local National Bank”.
- Cheques from outstation and non-clearing house member banks will not be acceptable.
- The NEWLY ADMITTED children would pay the first fee in cash.
- Fee for the full session must be paid through POST-DATED CHEQUES and all cheques must be deposited with Accounts office by 2nd April 2017.
- The amount and date (on post dated cheques) should be as per the FEE-CARD. The school will deposit the cheques in the bank on due dates.
- Each cheque should contain the NAME, CLASS, SECTION and ADMISSION NUMBER of the child on the back.
- Parents who want to pay the full session fee at one time can do so through a single cheque or demand draft.
- If cheque is dishonoured, you will be informed. If corrective action is not taken within 15 days the child’s name will be struck off the rolls.
- The dishonoured cheque has to be replaced by a Bank Draft only with additional Rs. 200/- as fine.
- Fresh admission may be given at the discretion of the Principal after the name has been struck off due to non-payment of the fee/cheque being dishonoured. Admission fee will have to be paid for fresh admission.
- If a child’s cheque is dishonoured twice, the rest of the cheques will be returned and a demand draft will be required for the whole amount. If a child has attended school even for a day in any quarter, fee for the whole quarter will be charged.
- Fee will be deposited with accounts office by 2nd April 2017.
- A Concession of 50% of total fee and Admission fee will be given to the staff ward(s) of Takshila Academy for the first two children.